Friday, January 24, 2014

Teeny Weeny Walgreens Haul

Hello beautiful people ! I just wanted to do a super short post on a few things I picked up earlier today from Walgreens.  I *FINAAALLLYYYY* came across the new Maybeline Color Sensational's in the Buffs line.  I wanted to buy all of them.. every. last. one.  But I controlled myself and only got two for now.  I stuck with the lighter nudes.  I purchased the 915 Blushing Beige and the 920 Nude List.  Blushing Beige is a gorgeous light beigy-pink (hence the name blushing Beige ha ha ha) that is very similar to Mac's Myth.  The pink is very very subtle.  The other color I bought was the Nude List.  This is a richer, deeper pink compared to the blushing beige.  I have a feeling these two will always be in my makeup bag.  They are so pretty alone and also layered with each other.  The consistency is super buttery and moisturizing, nothin' wrong with that !  They stay on okay, nothing crazy amazing like Stila's Lip Stains that I swear by, but hey ! for eight bucks you can't beat them ! Also right now at my Walgreens they're buy one get one half off ! Next I just picked up some lip liners by Jordana.  I wanted the dark brown so I could darken up the two nudes I got if need be.  It's called coco loco, and it's a rich dark brown.  The other is Silver Lilac, it's a lighter shade of purple but it's so bright as well.  I love this one ! I am going to wear this with my Mac's Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick.  I can't wait for spring to arrive already because I can already tell that'll be a constant lip this year !  Well there ya have it.. nothing great and big but it's a little something :) Y'all should go pick up some of the lipsticks.. try to control yourself though because it could get dangerous haha ! Have a wonderful weekend ! XOXOXOXO
t

No comments: